If you have a question or comment to offer or just want to read the comments, click on, "Comments," to the right.
Items promoting neurogenesis, thus mood and memory
By Chris Steiner
• bovine colostrum from a clean source like New Zealand (21st Century brand I prefer)
• EFAs (essential fatty acids; hemp seed oil is my preferred source)
• Lion's Mane Mushroom
• B complex vitamins from a food source like non-GMO brewer's yeast and bee pollen (B complex vitamin supplements are derived from coal tar and can do more harm than good).
• To improve absorption and metabolism of fats like EFAs and CBD: raw, organic, apple cider vinegar (Bragg's brand I like) after meals; Acetyl L-Carnitine; bile salts; D-Limonine; lipase; and sunflower seed lecithin (preferable to soy- and soya-sourced lecithin).
• Possibly garcinia cambogia based on anecdotes.