Before considering being an organ donor read this.
By Chris Steiner
Check out WMNF's April 3, 2016, Urban Cafe (http://sound.wmnf.org/sound/wmnf_160403_090617_urban1_413.MP3) at time index 46:39 when I called on organ donations and hear the guest's revealingly insensitive response. Because all organs must be harvested fresh only from a living donor one might, according to Dr. Paul Byrne (LifeGuardianFoundation.org), want to consider writing and documenting a refusal of organ donation. Otherwise one might be incorrectly presumed to be an organ donor, thus one's demise likely to be hastened. As banks charge fees for mere transactions, many doctor and nurse-accomplices daily murder folks for the billable service of potentially saving or easing the life(s) of body part recipient(s).
"'It's the only reason I'm here now': Son [on organ donor registry] awakens from 'brain-dead' state after gun-toting dad engages in three-hour armed standoff with police to block doctors from pulling the plug life-support" by Evan Bleier, Daily Mail, December 22, 2015: http://dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3371236/George-Pickering-II-standoff-Tomball-Regional-Medical-Center-Houston-brain-dead-son.html
Had it not been for armed father, George Pickering II, his son, George Pickering III, wouldn't have lived to quickly make a full recovery from the alleged coma. Had the father not protected his son, he would have been carted off and carved up, his tissues already marketed for fast installation. According to Dr. Byrne, medical professionals inject patients with paralyzing anesthetics to make recovery seem hopelessly irretrievable before harvesting the organs. This story seems to indicate such was the case. After the standoff I wonder whether a test for sedatives was conducted. The horrible suffering of being awake, but paralyzed, as incisions are made hormonally and energetically contaminates the donated organs and tissues for fearful effect.
• Organ Harvesters Making Billions Off Living People, Dr Paul Byrne, Life Guardian Foundation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCooNjw2uzc
• Murder Behind Hospital Walls: Dr. Paul Byrne - 'Field Interference 005: http://youtube.com/watch?v=TOY-az1_NIE
• 'Dead' Woman Wakes Up Before Organ Removal; Doctors Continue Anyway http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WpoqaZjoNY
ABC's reportage of this story: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/patient-wakes-doctors-remove-organs/story?id=19609438
• 'Dead' man wakes as transplant surgeons prepare to remove his organs: A man whose heart had stopped beating woke up just as surgeons were about to remove his organs for donation, it was disclosed yesterday. | By Henry Samuel, The Telegraph, June 10, 2008: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2106809/Dead-man-wakes-as-transplant-surgeons-prepare-to-remove-his-organs.html
• Melbourne Doctor: Most Donors Still Alive when Organs are Removed | By Kathleen Gilbert, LifeSiteNews, October 21, 2008: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/melbourne-doctor-most-donors-still-alive-when-organs-are-removed
• Why do some doctors anesthetize brain-dead patients? | By Kaoruko Aita: https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2000/10/25/national/why-do-some-doctors-anesthetize-brain-dead-patients/#.Wk2hClWnGUm
• An 8-year-old was taken off life support, his organs donated. Now, police are investigating | By Richard Winton and Harriet Ryan, Los Angeles Times, June 12, 2017: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-adv-organ-donation-20170612-story.html
Use of Drug Probed in Los Angeles Organ Donor's Death. A Los Angeles County coroner's investigator claims an anesthesiologist used a painkiller drug to hasten the death of a gravely injured boy to increase the likelihood his organs could be harvested after life support was removed. | Associated Press, June 12, 2017: https://www.usnews.com/news/news/articles/2017-06-12/use-of-drug-probed-in-los-angeles-organ-donors-death
Police investigating claims a dying boy, eight, who almost drowned in a washing machine was purposely given an overdose to then speed up his death and preserve his organs for donation. | Associated Press, June 12, 2017: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4597494/Use-drug-probed-Los-Angeles-organ-donors-death.html
LA Doctor Drugged 8-Year-Old Boy To Harvest His Organs, Police Investigate Evidence | Posted by Georgette Walrath, Conservative Daily Post, June 13, 2017: https://conservativedailypost.com/la-doctor-drugged-8-year-old-boy-to-harvest-his-organs-police-investigate-evidence/
• Organ Harvesting in China - Falun Gong Activist Speaks Out: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ShMhwNB4TbQ
Mitchell Nicholas Gerber, an activist and Falun Gong practitioner, has dedicated 20 years of his life to expose and help stop the most brutal persecution and human rights atrocity in the modern history of China: the state mandated and endorsed LIVE organ harvesting of the people involved in the Falun Gong spiritual movement (and other people as well).
• http://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4919373 : Hard to Believe | Produced by Ken Stone and Irene Silber, 2015, Swoop Films and Stone Soup Productions (New York, 56 minutes, unrated). This article presents a review of Hard to Believe, a compelling documentary reporting the forced organ procurement and death of Chinese prisoners of conscience. The documentary is targeted to ignite political and public pressure to stop these practices that are thought to be motivated by financial and political gain. Narrated by journalist and author Ethan Gutmann, the documentary pricks at the collective conscience, as credible witnesses provide evidence that point to an abrogation of every ethical principle ascribed to legitimate organ procurement.
Apparently a technological advance:
Reanimation isn't just for zombies. Scientists have discovered a way to bring a heart back to life for use in transplants. (via Hashem Al-Ghaili): http://facebook.com/Upworthy/videos/1199737116733811
In this video subtitles read, "Hearts from dead patients have been considered too damaged to use. After death the heart quickly becomes oxygen-starved and its muscle cells die. With this device the heart gets the essential infusion of blood to restore its energy."
Leave a Reply.
◄ If you have a question or comment to offer or just want to read the comments, click on, "Comments," to the left.